Inspired by the design and performance of a sportscar, the ATTO SPORT mobility scooter gives you the confidence that comes with independence and the esteem that comes with style.
GO COMPACT, SPLIT OR TROLLEY
Designed for convenience while on-the-go, in storage or in transit, ATTO SPORT is easily transformed into a trolley and wheeled, can be folded into a compact size to fit smaller storage spaces, and enables segmentation into 2 lightweight parts for easy lifting and storage.
Everything about ATTO SPORT - from its flight-approved battery, to its easily adjustable size and weight - is designed to support convenient, unlimited travel; by car, by plane, by train and cruise ship and over challenging terrains.
APPROVED FOR ON-BOARD FLIGHT
ATTO SPORT enables a smooth and pleasant flight experience – from the moment you get in the car until you are seated on the plane. Equipped with a flight-approved battery, its compact size make it easy to store in the aircraft’s overhead compartment.
BETTER SUSPENSION, ZERO FLATS
With its shock-absorbing capabilities, the ATTO SPORT ride will always be smoother. Its advanced airless tires offer you 100% puncture protection, so you never have a flat.
EXTRA WIDE REAR WHEEL SPACE
ATTO SPORT’s 3-wheel design enables users to maneuver smaller more challenging or narrow areas, while its broader-spaced rear wheels offer higher stability.
ADVANCED BRAKING SYSTEM
ATTO SPORT is geared with an industry-standard regenerative braking system that includes a front disc brake. The disc brake lever can be mounted on either side of the handlebar to accommodate left-handed users.
PROGRAMMABLE CONTROL PANEL
ATTO SPORT’s illuminated control panel enables users to personalize various features, such as sounds and alerts, regional measurement units, maximum speed and more.
FRONT AND REAR LED LIGHTS
ATTO SPORT’s powerful front and rear LED lights enable riding in dark conditions. It also features a rear warning light with 3 operational modes: off, flashing and on.
HIGH GROUND CLEARANCE
ATTO SPORT’s high ground clearance enables comfortable, smooth travel on various terrains and on natural paths.
DRIVEN BY EXPERIENCE
Movinglife was established by Polio survivor and serial entrepreneur Nino Ransenberg, to meet the real life needs he encounters every day. We continually apply feedback from our global community in the field, to the ongoing development of our products, down to the smallest detail.
- Sleek, sportscar-like design and details
- Easy to fold into trolley and easy to unfold
- Splits into 2 lightweight segments for easy carrying, compact storage
- Trolley mode makes it convenient to walk with and steer when folded
- Ergonomic design with ample legroom and armrests
- Lithium flight-approved battery and charger
- Rich information LCD display
- Embedded headlights
- Anti-theft wireless locking key
- Shock-absorbing airless NPT tires
- Soft, faux leather trimmings, backrest and seat upholstery
- Rear light reflector
- Shabbat remote support
- Cruise control option for longer rides
- Adjustable seat with 3 different heights
- Automatic slowdown on steeper slopes
- Easily adjust height and angle of tiller
- Lightweight aluminium chassis
- Brushless DC motor enhances durability and power
- On/ off button
- 6 Travel speeds
- 3 Wheels enable 52-degree radius
- Onboard USB charging port
- Warning sound alert (horn)
- One-click shift from forward to reverse
- Automatic reverse travel alert sound
- Left hand compatible
- Magnetic lifting handle
- Easy access to battery when folded
- Patented contractable rear wheels
- Extra storage room under seat
- FDA, TUV and CE certified
- Faux leather padded handlebars for comfy and safe gripping
- 12cm ground clearance in various terrains
- ERB (Electric Release Brake) for safer braking
- ABS (Automatic Brake System) for emergency braking
- Front disk brake for extra safety
- Free wheel (neutral mode) enables wheeling when battery is empty
Speed up to 6.2 MP/H
Battery: 48 Volt lithium-ion, splits into 2 156wh for flights
More than 30 km / 18.6 miles of continuous driving, only 4 hours on average for full charge
Charge on-board and off-board
Charger: International 110-240V AC charger
EU and ROW (Rest of World) warranties provided
Height 28” / 71 cm
Length 15.3” / 38.9 cm
Width 16.5” / 41.9 cm
• Front Half 26.4 lbs / 12 kg
• Rear half 37.5 lbs / 17 kg
Height 35” / 89 cm
Length 47” / 120 cm
Width 22” / 56 cm
• Assembled 64 lbs / 29 kg (w/o battery)
• Battery 4.1 lbs / 1.85 kg
Height 19.68” / 50 cm
Length 31.49” / 80 cm
Width 16.53” / 42 cm
Weight: 81.57 lbs / 37 kg
Maximum user weight 264 lbs / 120 kg
Up to 6.2 mph / 10 km per hour.