ATTO gives you as much confidence as it does convenience, freedom and safety.
This exceptional mobility scooter boasts a contemporary, “high-tech” design that you can be proud of as you move about independently.
FOLD AND EXPAND IDNPENENTLY
In designing the ATTO we focused on enabling as much independent usability as possible, so that you can easily take it with you everywhere and anywhere. The ATTO folds and unfolds in seconds so that you can store, wheel or ride whenever you see fit.
EASILY SPLIT, LIFT AND STORE
To enable maximum self-sufficiency with the ATTO, we’ve made it easy to split the vehicle into 2 lighter sections. This makes it easier to life and store its parts where and when needed. Weight: Front half - 26.4 lbs, Rear half: 37.5 lbs.
WHEEL IT LIKE A TROLLEY
For transport when you’re not riding, fold the ATTO like a suitcase and wheel it to its next stop or point of storage. This mode makes it extra convenient to take it on any trip, via any terrain and use only when needed.
RIDE ANYWHERE IN COMFORT
The ample legroom provided in the ATTO is roomy and extremely comfortable, but it also offers a sensible solution for anyone challenged to bend their knees freely. ATTO also has 4.7" ground clearance, so you can ride on various terrains and trails.
SLIP IT IN THE TRUNK
Even we are sometimes amazed to see the ATTO fit into the smallest car trunks available! We designed it this way so that you can travel freely, park wherever needed and never have to be without your scooter on hand.
DRIVE IT ONTO THE AIRPLANE
Not only can you cross even the vastest of international airports with your ATTO, but its design and its lithium battery are also approved by most airlines to go all the way onto the aircraft! This means you don’t have to check it with your baggage and wait for it, and you can even enjoy easy overhead storage once you board.
STYLISH, CONTEMPORARY DESIGN
Gain the confidence that comes with an essential vehicle that is designed to look as good as it runs. Gain the confidence that comes with an essential vehicle that is designed to look as good as it runs. Gain the confidence that comes with an essential vehicle that is designed to look as good as it runs.
- Stylish contemporary design
- Easy to fold into suitcase size and easy to unfold
- Splits into 2 lightweight segments for easy carrying, and overhead or trunk storage
- Trolley mode makes it convenient to walk with and steer when folded
- Ergonomic design with ample legroom and armrests
- Lithium flight-approved battery and charger
- Adjustable seat with 3 different heights
- Easily adjust height and angle of tiller
- Lightweight aluminium chassis
- Brushless DC motor enhances durability and power
- Led display tracks speed, battery and travel direction
- On/ off button
- 6 Travel speeds
- Onboard USB charging port
- Warning sound alert (horn)
- One-click shift from forward to reverse
- Automatic reverse travel alert sound
- Left hand compatible
- Magnetic lifting handle
- Easy access to battery when folded
- Patented contractable rear wheels
- Extra storage room under seat
- Anti-flat airless tires, puncture-free
- FDA, TUV and CE certified
- Padded handlebars for convenient and safe gripping
- 12cm ground clearance in various terrains
- ERB (Electric Release Brake) for safer braking
- ABS (Automatic Brake System) for emergency braking
- Automatic slowdown on slope and in sharp turning conditions
- Free wheel (neutral mode) enables wheeling when battery is empty
Battery: 48 Volt lithium-ion, more than 20 km / 12.5 miles of continuous driving, only 4 hours on average for full charge. Charge on-board and off-board.
Charger: International 110-240V AC charger
EU and ROW (Rest of World) warranties provided
Height 28” / 71 cm
Length 15.3” / 38.9 cm
Width 16.5” / 41.9 cm
Front Half 26.4 lbs / 12 kg
Rear half 37.5 lbs / 17 kg
Height 35” / 89 cm
Length 47” / 120 cm
Width 22” / 56 cm
Assembled 64 lbs / 29 kg (w/o battery)
Battery 4.1 lbs / 1.85 kg
Height 19.68” / 50 cm
Length 31.49” / 80 cm
Width 16.53” / 42 cm
Weight: 81.57 lbs / 37 kg
Maximum user weight 265 lbs / 120 kg
Most countries, 4 mph / 6.4 km per hour*
*According to the local regulation