The mini is your pocket-sized partner, giving you Theragun quality muscle treatment with unparalleled portability. Compact but powerful, Theragun mini is the most agile massage device that goes wherever you do.
- QX35 Motor with QuietForce Technology™
- 150-Minute Total Battery Life
- Compact, Portable Design
- 3 Speed Settings
Theragun quality treatment, anytime, anywhere:
- We adapted our new proprietary brushless motor to our most compact design ever. Mini strikes a never-before-seen balance between power and size, making it a convenient option for getting Theragun quality relief on the go.
And we mean, anywhere:
- Cramps, knots, and tension can strike at the most inconvenient times, and when your venturing off the beaten path mini is right there with you. Slip it into a jacket pocket or stow it in your gear for easy access and a quick calf or shoulder sweep right when you need it.
So quiet, you can hardly hear it:
- Experience discrete, near-silent operation while you melt away your tension at a moment´s notice, whether you´re on the go or in the comfort of home. That´s the power of QuietForce Technology.
With extended battery life and a build that defies convention, mini is the on-the-go extension to your Theragun self care experience.
- mini, Soft Case, Standard Ball Attachment, Power Adapter
- Speeds: 1750, 2100, 2400 percussions per minute
- Amplitude: 12 mm
- Attachment Compatibility: All 4th Generation attachments
- Dimensions: 6 in x 5.3 in x 2.25 in, (15.2 cm x 13.5 cm x 7.7 cm)
- Weight: 1.43 lbs, 650g
- Battery Life and Charge Time: 150 minutes; 80 minutes
- Battery Type: 12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery
- Theragun mini
- Soft Case (not shown)
- Standard Ball Attachment
- Power Adapter
How to guide:
Using the mini:
- To turn on the Theragun mini, firmly press and hold for 2 seconds the multi-functional power/speed button on the right side of the device.
- Float the device across areas in need of treatment, gradually applying light to moderate pressure as needed.
- Press the power/speed button again to toggle between 3 speeds.
- To turn off the Theragun mini, firmly press and hold the power/speed button until the device shuts off.
Connecting Attachments to the mini:
- Align the attachment with the tip of the rotating arm and push to connect. To remove, grip the attachment, placing 1 finger on each side of the plastic connector. Pull off the attachment. Your Theragun mini comes with a Standard Ball attachment designed for overall use. It is also compatible with all available attachments, excluding those exclusive to the first-generation Theragun liv.
Battery and charging:
Charging the mini:
- After turning off the device, plug the power adapter into the charging port of the Theragun mini.
- The LED light on the power/speed button will flash until fully charged.
- Charging is complete when the LED light on the power/ speed button is solid green.
- Battery level is continuously displayed on the LED light of the power/speed button when the device is on. To view battery level when the device is off, briefly press the power/ speed button and the LED battery light will flash to indicate the battery level.
- Battery level on the mini is indicated with the following colors
- Flashing red: Low charge
- Flashing blue: Half-way charged
- Flashing green: High charge
- Solid green: Fully charged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.