Never Charge Again.
PowerWatch is equipped with a MATRIX-powered thermoelectric engine that is one-of-a-kind. It allows PowerWatch to be powered by the body heat of its wearer. This maximizes activity and provides more flexibility when it comes to smartwatches. It’s the world’s first smartwatch to be powered like this, and it NEVER requires charging. You can always be on the move and never have to worry about charging up. No other smartwatch can do that.
Experience a smartwatch that's powered by you, using your body heat to charge it. The unique thermoelectric technology coupled with a solar power delivers a full set of smartwatch features to allow you to manage all aspects of your health and lifestyle without the need to regularly charge.
The PowerWatch is packed with features that are updated regularly, such as:
Selectable Home Screen Widgets place important dashboard metrics right on the primary screen, so you do not have to open the app to see your overall metrics. Press the BACK button on the watch to cycle through one of four views: Steps + Calories, Sleep + Heart Rate, Temperatures, Power Generation. You can set the default Home Screen in the watch settings.
New “Interval Training” activity mode measures CrossFit, HIIT workouts and similar aerobic training. In contrast to Walking or Running, this mode doesn’t rely on step count to estimate calorie burn. The new activity tracks calorie burn by monitoring overall movement (not merely step count), heart rate and body temperature. As a result, it is much more suitable for tracking calories for activities of a “stop-and-go” nature.
Temperature Measurement is now collected by the device. The watch monitors your skin temperature every minute and uploads the data to the App during each sync. Your temperature data is displayed (°C & °F) in the App temperature charts, clearly plotting trends in your skin temperature.
Activity progress is easily viewed on-wrist. These screens are readable during a workout and show vital statistics including Heart Rate Zones used during your activity. The maximum heart rate is (220 - your age), and an arrow indicates your heart rate (as a percentage of maximum) along one of four zones: Light (60-70%, blue), Moderate (70-80%, green), Hard (80-90%, amber), Maximum (90-100%, red).
User-initiated Heart Rate Measurements allow on-demand heart rate measurement. On the Heart Rate screen, HOLD SELECT to trigger an immediate measurement of your heart rate.
Your body never stops, and now with the PowerWatch, neither does your wearable.
- NEVER CHARGE AGAIN - featuring MATRIX Industries' patented thermoelectric technology keeping your watch always charged using your body heat
- Solar power as an additional power source
- Given the unique thermoelectric technology, PowerWatch displays and tracks skin temperature (°C & °F)
- Records metrics such as calories, steps, heart rate, sleep & power generated
- Activity tracking including indoor and outdoor running, cycling, CrossFit and HIIT
- Assisted GPS for fast satellite acquisition
- GPS Altitude data
- Smart notifications
- Stopwatch, alarm & timer functions
- Backlight, user defined activation
- 3rd party app integration options, such as Apple Health Kit, Google Fit, Strava and more
- Rugged design, water resistant up to 200 m (656 ft)
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- 200 m Water Resistance
- iOS/Android Connectivity
- Active GPS Positioning
- Heart Rate Sensor
- Skin Temperature Sensor
- Solar-cell Technology
- Full Color LED Display
- Customizable Backlight
- 3rd Party App Integration
- MCU: Ambiq Apollo
- Aircraft-grade Aluminum Casing
- Sapphire Glass
- Diameter: 47 mm
- Thickness: 16 mm
- Finish: Black Steel
- Strap: Black Silicone
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.