Whether you need power while camping in a tent or trailer, or looking for a reliable emergency power supply, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station helps you keep all your essential devices charged up and ready.
- Product SKU: 23000
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 29 lbs (13.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.25 x 8 x 8 in (26 x 20.3 x 20.3 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Wall Charger (72W): 5 Hours
- Car Charger (30W): 13 Hours
- Nomad 20: 31-62 Hours
- Nomad 50: 12-24 Hours
- Boulder 50: 12-24 Hours
- Boulder 100: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 100 Briefcase: 6-12 Hours
- Nomad 100: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 3-6 Hours (NOTE: Connecting the Yeti 400 to the Boulder 200 Briefcase requires an Anderson to 8mm Connector cable)
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max) regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 2x 220V AC Unit Inverter (output, 50Hz, pure-sine wave)
Universal or Australia (type 1) AC Plugs: 220V, 1.4A (300W continuous,
600W surge max)
- Power Pole Chaining Port: 12V, up to 33A (400W max)
- Charging Port (input, 8mm, blue, circle): 14-29V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Cell Type: AGM Lead-Acid
- Peak Capacity: 396Wh (12V, 33Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defect, 6 Months Warranty for battery.
Require charging maintenance for battery every 3-6 months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.