10-AMP CHARGE CONTROLLER
- Designed to monitor and regulate solar input for 12V batteries. For solar charging with 100 Watts and below, we recommend the 10-Amp Charge Controller. For solar charging with more than 100 Watts, we recommend the 20-Amp Charge Controller.
- Charge Controller comes with an integrated 8mm Connector. To connect and charge a 12V battery, you must purchase the Spade to SAE Cable and additional cable adaptors. We recommend either the SAE to Ring Terminal or SAE to Alligator Clip.
- Will not work with Yeti X Power Supply.
What's In the Box
10A Charge Controller
Spade to 8mm Cable
- Rated solar panel amps GZ-10: 10A
- Normal input solar cell array voltage: 15-22V
- Max solar cell array voltage (output has no load): 25V
- Lowest operating voltage at solar or battery side: 8V Minimum
- Charging Characteristics:
- Start Voltage at 25°C: 3-10V
- Charge Voltage at 25°C:
- LTO battery: 14.0V
- Gel battery: 14.1V
- LiFePO4 battery: 14.4V
- Charge Voltage at 25°C: AGM battery-14.4V
- WET battery: 14.7V
- Calcium battery: 14.9V
- Equalizing Voltage at 25°C: WET or Calcium battery-15.5V
- Float Voltage at 25°C:
- Gel, AGM, WET, Calcium batteries-13.6V
- LTO and LiFePO4 batteries-13.4V
- Battery temperature compensation coefficient: -24mV/°C
- Input/Output terminal: M5 terminals
- Input Port: Solar Port: (blue, 8mm): 14-22.5V up to 10A
- Fuse: 15A replaceable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.